Paint Shop Integration
Paint Manager is a complete paint materials management system providing you with a process to effectively manage paint usage and costs. It also provides you with up to date and easy to find colour formulations.
If your Paint Shop is not well managed it will cost you money. Paint Manager will improve efficiency and control, reduce waste and as a result improve profitability in your Paintshop.
Features and Benefits of Paint Manager
• Easy and simple to use, no need for special computer skills.
• Over 220,000 colour formulations available in a variety of lines.
• Colour formulations automatically updated (via Internet) ensuring that most up to date formulae are available.
• Search and select colours by a range of criteria including motor manufacturer, colour code, PPG reference number or colour family and year means that you can easily find the formulation.
• Connects to a range of popular electronic scales including intelligent scales.
• Identifies and recalculates when weighing errors are made to ensure mix accuracy.
• Mix the exact volume of paint needed for the job and minimise waste paint.
• Mix exact volumes of colour , primer and clear with hardeners and thinners “Ready for Use”. This provides you with accurate mixing, minimises waste paint and provides you with the total cost of paint used on the job.
• Electronic stock control ensures that you always have sufficient paint for the job and enables you to reduce your inventory. You can even keep track of any colour that you may have left over from a job.
• Paint orders can easily be generated via the stock control module. These can be printed or electronically sent to your paint supplier . This reduces the time your staff spend on ordering paint and reduces the number of discretionary items purchased.
• A wide range of reports enables you to keep track of paint costs per job, per mixer and overall. It also keeps track of waste paint.